Vanderhoof Job Opportunity
We are seeking a Case Manager and Workshop Facilitator who will be responsible for delivering in-person sessions to our clients. You will actively manage the learning environment and share your subject matter expertise and experience with survivors. You will also be responsible for working 1 on 1 with a survivor.
- Facilitate/conduct all components of program delivery including program logistics and scheduling.
- Recruit, screen, and assess survivors for program suitability and eligibility.
- Conduct group information and intake sessions.
- Work with community partners to schedule guest speakers.
- Community outreach and marketing.
- Associated administrative and reporting tasks related to funder requirements.
- Support with event and activity planning.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Comfortable speaking in public settings an asset.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Group facilitation skills.
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently and in a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with program and organization staff, academic communities, hospital staff, community partners and the general public.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours and/or weekends and evenings. Working knowledge of computers required.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $22.00 per hour
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org